Service-specific frequency filter FF3
BRAND: Gigahertz Solutions
The service-specific frequency filters always only show the preset radio service and suppress all other frequencies. Evaluates each radio service separately:
- - To be connected between the antenna cable and the antenna input socket of the measurement device (by the operator).
- - Cascadable with all amplifiers and attenuators.
- - Also allows a broadband measurement without additional transmission loss, which means the filter can remain attached to the measurement device.
- - Comprises the most common sources of radiation. Very good selection of the chosen radio services.
- - Possible exposures to sheath currents on the cable behind the filter can be additionally suppressed with the help of a free of charge modification of your HF-device. Please not hesitate to contact us. Scope of delivery: filter, tightening aid, manual.