Ultra broadband antenna for RF-Analyzers UBB27-G3
BRAND: Gigahertz Solutions
The outstanding parameters with regard to the frequency linearity and the responsiveness render this antenna a very useful equipment for broadband measuring devices for the definition of the total exposure to high frequency radiation.
- - From 27 MHz to far beyond 3.3 GHz*: For the measurement of the primary high frequency ranges: CB and amateur radio, directional radio, TV and radio (digital and analogue), TETRA, GSM, radar, DECT, UMTS, WLAN, and more.
- - "Overall (non-directional) reception": Horizontal isotropic directional pattern - a fundamental feature for long-term measurements.
- - Compact construction: identifies so-called “hotspots”
- - To be attached directly onto the HFE35C or the HF59B
- - Limited in real terms by the frequency response and specifications of the respective HF-Analyzer.