3D-Magnetic field analyzer with data logger NFA 1000
Innovative alternative to the ME series based on a superior concept for efficient data acquisition of electric and magnetic fields, extensive long-term recordings of all relevant parameters and facilitated interpretation and documentation of the acquired data. Features:
- - Real 3D potential-free electric field measurement, patent pending.
- - 3D measurement of the magnetic field in a truly isotropic point.
- - Separate recordings of railway and grid frequencies as well as higher harmonics with true RMS valuation (16.6 Hz | 50/60 Hz | 100/120 Hz plus even harmonics | 150/180 Hz plus uneven harmonics | other frequencies < 2 kHz | all > 2kHz)
- - Measures 110,000 samples per second, the maxima of which are recorded up to 10 times per second on the 4 GB SDHC memory card supplied. Due to the simultaneous and continuous sampling of frequency and axis information you won't miss even the smallest peaks.
- - Voice recording of audio notes to facilitate measurement and interpretation of recordings.
- - Broadband peak measurements (genuine peak of a wave) as a firmware update in preparation.
- - Optional, in preparation: Wireless data transfer to external display unit /PC.
- - Supplied with revolutionary PC evaluation software: Super fast real-time presentation, statistic functions (e.g. 95. percentile), analysis tool for "Dirty Power".
- - Li-Ion rechargeable batteries for up to 48 hours of continuous recordings. External power supply possible (power adaptor included).